ISO is one of the UK’s leading digital design studios. We create large scale immersive media and interactive projects for cultural clients, brands, heritage organisations and television broadcasters.
We have an opportunity for experienced Producers to join our successful team in delivering a series of large media projects and interactive installations across the UK and internationally.
Working from our production studio in Glasgow you will be helping us to deliver content-rich digital experiences that include animation, live action filming, AR / VR, motion graphics and bespoke software development.
The role is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidates to become key members of our studio. You will benefit from the support of a strong creative and technical team and experience on a range of diverse, industry-leading projects.
You will have been involved in animation, games, television or film production or your background will be in digital production in either a design, advertising, online or software development studio.
You will have a broad interest in culture, technology and the arts and be equally comfortable with creative or technical challenges.
- Delivering high quality projects across a range of media and platforms, with the skills required to deliver on budget and on schedule.
- A great communicator who will organise and motivate their team and work alongside directors and creative leads to ensure their vision is realised.
- Liaising with clients to determine the aims of their projects and ensuring their requirements are delivered on time and on budget.
- Producing cost breakdowns and schedules and oversee projects from initial briefing to final delivery.
- Managing internal design and production team resources and co-ordinating external freelance associates or suppliers
- On larger projects leading a team of producers, production assistants and project managers
- Excellent reporting skills
- The majority of work will be studio-based with opportunities to work off-site at workshops, presentations, filming or post-production. Some international travel is also required.
- 5 years+ professional experience within a media or software related environment.
- Demonstrable experience in handing budgets of £250k+ and the proven ability to work on complex multi-part projects across mixed media and different formats.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal directly with directors, designers, developers, production support and freelance associates
- Excellent client management skills
- The ability to quickly determine creative and technical requirements of projects and to put programme and resource planning into place
- Excellent reporting skills especially across budget management and scheduling.
- Attention to detail and a sense of ownership on projects is essential.
• Cover letter introducing yourself, your work experience and professional interests. Please make sure if demonstrates the minimum requirements above.
• CV with two industry references
• An indication of salary expectations
The initial contract will be for 12 months full time though we would consider flexible or part-time working for the right candidates. Please indicate if this is a preference.
Please forward to email@example.com
Find more opportunities in our weekly bulletin here.